Turbo Rebuild Kit for 2006-2013 2.3L Mazda 3, 6, CX-7 K1040317N
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Bolts; Journal Bearing; Thrust Bearing; Thrust Flinger; Collar; Piston Rings; O-ring; Nut; Clip; Washers|
2010-2013 Mazda 3 2.3L
2010-2012 Mazda 3 2.3L
2009 Mazda 3 2.3L
2007-2008 Mazda 3 2.3L
2007 Mazda 6 2.3L
2006 Mazda 6 2.3L From 02/23/2006
2012 Mazda CX-7 2.3L
2009-2011 Mazda CX-7 2.3L
2009 Mazda CX-7 2.3L
2007-2008 Mazda CX-7 2.3L
|Turbo OE Part Number||L3Y11370ZC, L3Y31370ZC, L3YB1370ZA|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide