Replacement Turbo for 2011-2016 2.0L Hyundai, Kia M1040117N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Syringe|
2014 Hyundai Sonata 2.0L
2011-2013 Hyundai Sonata 2.0L
2012 Hyundai Sonata 2.0L
2013-2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0L
2012-2015 Kia Optima 2.0L
2014 Kia Optima 2.0L
2013 Kia Optima 2.0L
2011-2013 Kia Optima 2.0L
2015 Kia Sportage 2.0L
2014 Kia Sportage 2.0L
2011-2013 Kia Sportage 2.0L
2012 Kia Sportage 2.0L
|OE Part Number||282312G410, 282312G420|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide