An additional core charge may apply.
A core charge is a small deposit that is refunded when the used, original part is returned to Rotomaster.
Please call our support team at +1-888-596-9899 or fill out a Technical Support Request in order to purchase this item
- All wheels, shafts and corresponding bores are measured and controlled with specific go/no-go tolerances and renewed or replaced as needed to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Each unit is 100% disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using proprietary processes and dedicated specialized equipment.
- All components are inspected to exact standards, and renewed as appropriate to ensure that problematic areas that typically cause failure are renewed to the highest quality standards.
- 100% of rotating, journal, and thrust bearings and seals are replaced, and all mating surfaces/passages are renewed as required for a longer-lasting unit.
- Each unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
|Package Contents ||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Syringe |
|Application || |
2009-2014 Subaru Impreza 2.5L
2010-2014 Subaru Impreza 2.5L
|OE Part Number ||14411 AA800 |